Berta Santiago-Juarez Perez
- M.S., Animal Science, Wageningen University (The Netherlands)
- M.Sc., European Animal Management, University of Toulouse, École d’Ingénieurs de Purpan (France)
- B.S., Biology, Complutense University of Madrid (Spain)
- Berta is a visiting scholar completing her Master’s thesis project as part of the European Master in Sustainable Animal Nutrition and Feeding (EM-SANF) program.
- Analysis of methane emissions data and relate the emissions to dry matter intake and composition of diet. Evaluation of several models for estimating methane emissions (R software). In vivo trial with dairy cattle, effects on milk yield and methane emissions with the inclusion of different doses of fibrolytic enzyme on the diet.